Dental Industry Market Reports
Other dental market reports here
2nd Quarter 2012 Germany Market Snapshot Series (MSS) Report on Dental Practice Technology, Equipment and Capital Expenditures
Report #: 120533-103
Regional Market Covered: Germany
Fees: $995.00 USD (inquire for annual subscription discounts)
Ordering the report:
Click on the "ADD TO CART" button above. You will be automatically forwarded to a secure (https) payment page where you will be able to complete your order. Credit cards accepted include: American Express, VISA and MasterCard. Members of the Dental Trade Alliance (DTA) are eligible to receive an additional discount on the report license fees. Please enter your coupon code if applicable.
After submitting your order successfully, you will receive a username and password in order to download the report and all related material. If you do not currently have a username and password on our site you will receive your login information within 2 business days. All orders are verified manually.
The 2nd Quarter 2012 edition of OMNIDEN™ - AFG Research’s international dental omnibus - included several questions designed to gather purchase intentions among dentists in Germany with respect to dental technology, equipment and capital expenditures. This new report titled: “2nd Quarter 2012 Gemany Market Snapshot Series (MSS) Report on Dental Practice Technology, Equipment and Capital Expenditures” focuses on recent trends in terms of both market penetration and market growth for thirty different equipment and technology categories.
Based upon feedback from 750 dentists surveyed in Germany since the 2nd quarter of 2011, AFG Research measured changes in capital budget for broad capital expenditure categories including small & large dental equipment, computer / networking, cabinetry & furniture, etc. Quarterly changes in terms of usage and purchase intentions for various equipment & technology categories (cone beam imaging, dental digital impression systems, hard / soft tissue lasers, curing lights, dental practice management software, intraoral cameras, etc.) are also analyzed in this new report.
This new report which focuses on
dental technology and equipment is
an extension of a recently published report titled: “2nd
Quarter 2012 Germany Market Snapshot Series (MSS) Report on
Dental Practice Activity” which focuses on overall dental practice
activity and procedures.
The report will help dental manufacturers and distributors to: a) assess the current business environment of the industry, b) identify the leading equipment and technology categories based upon purchase intentions and market penetration, c) identify key opportunities for adapting their business to better address the needs of their customers, and d) identify future trends and developments to better forecast business activity in 2012 and beyond.
- Capital budget (current and historical levels by specialty and segment)
- Dental practice equipment financing trends
- Financing availability and rates
- Equipment & technology market penetration (current and historical levels by specialty and segment)
- Equipment & technology purchase intentions and growth (current and historical levels by specialty and segment)
- Equipment & technology recency of purchase
Dental Equipment Categories Covered:
- Caries detection software
- Curing lights
- Chairside CAD / CAM restoration system
- Computer terminal / server / networking hardware
- Dental cabinetry
- Dental chairs
- Dental image and management software
- Dental loupes
- Dental patient education system
- Dental photography system
- Dental ultasonic scaler
- Digital impression system
- Digital intraoral radiography
- Digital panoramic X-Ray / cephalometric X-Ray
- Digital X-ray system
- Electric handpieces
- Endodontic rotary obturation files (NiTi)
- Intraoral camera
- Intraoral video
- Cone Beam 3D Imaging System (CBCT)
- Laser - hard/soft tissue
- Laser - soft tissue (dental diode or Co2)
- Light / laser caries detection system
- Operatory light
- Oral cancer detection system
- Practice management system
- Tooth shade matching systems
Regional Market Covered: Germany
Data Collection Date: June 2012
Report and Data Availability:
- Online report (MarketSight) available using name-based account
- 250 key charts presented by key topics (current category penetration and purchase intentions volume and variations)
- 200 online charts and summary tables
- Summary of key findings and executive summary
- Downloadable report (MS PowerPoint)
- Cross-tabulation of survey results by multiple classification questions (MS Excel available to subscribers only)
Information on Report License:
Site License: This license allows for use of the report by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise location. Each of these people may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any person or persons outside of the enterprise location. Customers who infringe these license terms are liable for a Global Site license fee.
Global Site License: This license allows for use of the report by an unlimited number of people within the same enterprise worldwide. Each of these people may use the report on any computer, and may print out the report, but may not share the report (or any information contained therein) with any other person or persons outside of the enterprise. Please contact us for details.
DTA Members Discount:
AFG Research is a member of the Dental Trade Alliance (DTA)
Any organization which is currently a member of the Dental Trade Alliance (DTA) is eligible to an additional discount on the report license fees. Please request your coupon code if applicable.
Please contact us should you have any questions regarding our market research reports or require any assistance in placing an order.
You may contact us via:
- Email: email@example.com
- 1 800 657 9647 x555 (USA & Canada toll-free) or +1 415 230 2350 x555
- +33 (0)975 180 145 x555 (France / Germany)
- +39 06 62 29 17 19 x555 (Italy)
- +41 (0)61 545 21 32 x555 (Switzerland)
- +44 (0)203 355 4853 x555 (U.K.)
- +81 3 4578 0490 Ext. 555 (Japan)
- +52 55 1168 9912 Ext. 555 (Mexico)
- Dental Practice Activity in Germany 2nd Quarter 2012
- Dental Practice Technology in Germany 1st Quarter 2012
- Dental Practice Activity in Germany 1st Quarter 2012
- Dental Practice Technology in Germany 4th Quarter 2011
- Dental Practice Activity in Germany 4th Quarter 2011
- Dental Practice Activity in Germany 3rd Quarter 2011
- Dental Practice Technology in Germany 3rd Quarter 2011
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 3rd Quarter 2011 - Growing Pessimism
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 2nd Quarter 2011 - Stalling Economy, Stalling Business
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 1st Quarter 2011 - Sustained Practice Activity
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 1st Quarter 2010 - Practice Stabilization Post-Recession
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 3rd Quarter 2009 - Growing Optimism in a Sluggish Recovery
- Dentists and U.S. Economy 2nd Quarter 2009 - Stabilizing but Challenges
Click here to return to the list of dental industry market reports.